Saturday, May 3, 2008

Childs play

A few friends and I went to the local chuck e cheese this weekend. Go ahead and laugh it up but we had a reason behind it. We don't enjoy over-priced pizza that tastes like cardboard or the creepy massive robotic mouse thats in the building. We also didn't go for all those wonderfully spoiled children running around with slobber and cake smeared all over their faces. We went for one reason, the video games. Tuscaloosa doesn't have one arcade in it besides the one inside chuck e cheese. Think about the amount of money that could be made by opening up an arcade for the older kids and young adults to go to. In fact don't think about it, its my idea, and Im dropping out of college to do it.

3 comments:

mollyanne700 said...

I love chuck e cheese. Do they still sing happy birthday on that stage? There are so many memories there!

Nick said...

haha wow chuck e cheese.. i heard they serve alcohol there?..couple of my friends went for that fact

Chelsea's blog said...

So I definatly had a conversation with someone recently about chuck e cheese. I much like molly have a lot of memories there as a child going to birthday parties. However, I also remember when it became a hang out for older kids in Montgomery and people had to stop going because there was like a shooting or something ridiculous like that in the parking lot.