Saturday, May 3, 2008

Crawfish Boil

The Schaefer Eye Center Crawfish Boil happens every year in Birmingham and is always a good time. Its a huge concert with quite a few big stars that wouldn't normally be there together and probably the most craw fish you will ever see in your entire life. This years cast included Fergie, 3 Doors Down, Gavin DeGraw, seether, t-pain, and a few other great bands. This one is over now but I would definitely encourage you to go to next years if you love good music.

3 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

I wanted to go to that so bad

Chelsea's blog said...

I've never been but it sounds really fun.

Sarah's EN103 Blog said...

I went to crawfish boil either last year or two years ago and i pretty much hated it. I'm not big on loud places packed with drunk people falling all over me. I ended up spraining my ankle when some guy fell on me. It was one of the worst nights, ever.