Monday, April 28, 2008

Art at the ferg

The art gallery at the fergeson center really got to me as im sure it did to everyone else. I think sometimes we get to comfortable with our surroundings and don't realize that you can never take safty for granted. I never knew that there were so many people who have been sexually abused. I have never been very interested in art at all, but after seeing that and having it almost bring me to tears I think I will at least go check out the art gallery whenever I am in the Ferg.

1 comment:

Sarah's EN103 Blog said...

I thought that exhibit was pretty awesome. SInce I've been down here, I've had to go to A LOT of different art exhibits with my two fine arts classes. I actually really enjoyed this one, though. Most of the art exhibits just have random art by random artists, but I liked that this one actually had a theme and a purpose.