Monday, April 14, 2008

Lai Lai's

I go to this restaurant called Lai Lai's about once a week. Going that often has earned me the status of "regular." I have become really good friends with Lisa, the owner there. She was telling me that they made more than 50% of their income just during football season. When you think about that its pretty impressive. That also shows how important football is to this town. ESPN may joke that we are too serious about our football down in the south, but I would hate to see what would happen to Lai Lai's if we weren't so passionate about football in Tuscaloosa. Sorry about the rant, but I just wish that people would try and look at all sides of an issue before they try and make light of it.

2 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

I went there once with some friends and it took forever, but i'll go back again and see if its any different

Evan said...

is it better than swen?
My chinese teacher recommended Swen and it was decent, but not that great. I've walked by Lai Lai's alot but never been inside.