Monday, April 28, 2008

Parking is against the law

Why has the university of alabama decided that it wants to be so strict on parking? We all pay to go to school here so why cant we drive to class and be able to park near our buildings. The parking passes are expensive and they give you the right to park in a little areas around where you live that is always filled up. Only certain colors of parking passes can park at the rec center, why is that? Shouldn't the rec center parking lot be available to everyone who pays tuition and who has paid for the over priced parking passes? I know next year im not buying a pass, I am just going to use other peoples cards to get out of the parking deck and do my part to keep my money away from the university. Sell your stupid buses and let me park where I want.

4 comments:

Evan said...

I racked up 300$ in parking tickets last semester. Add on my 150$ speeding ticket and I am broke.

So I hear you on this one. The parking people are Nazis

mollyanne700 said...

I totally agree with you. Parking is ridiculous. We should do something about it!!

Joe Kennedy said...

I agree to, by the way the new blog name is pretty tight

Nick said...

i have gotten about $250 in parking tickets racked up this semester..so i'm agreeing 100% here